my playlist

Sunday, December 19, 2010

guilty

sorry..really sorry..
actually I should confess to him, confess my error and confess my guilty.
however, i don't have enought courage to confess what had happened..
i don't know how to tell him i had knocked his car..
for sure, he will scold me...
we were chatting and watching televesion together after I came back..
and I was trying to find opportunity to confess my guilty..
I know I should pluck up courage to admit my fault..
mayb it does not so serious as I think..
I should tell myself.."don't get into such a bother about small matter..
but i can't..
my mind keep on thinking the incident..
I am on tenterhooks whole night..

I also feel sorry to rui becoz that is her car..
Finally i told rui whole the story..haiz..
Fortunately she can found her ways to cure her bad mood...
haiz..I hope 2molo everything will be good..
I think i have no mood to go bm wif ah yan..haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment